Bayern Munich will return to action in another Bundesliga game with Augsburg this weekend. Bayern Munich beat Barcelona 2-0 in their last game and are confident in their next Bundesliga game. Bayern FC had an impressive record against Augsburg and won 21 of the 27 games between the two teams. In the last three games between the two teams, Bayern Munich scored a total of seven goals, while Augsburg only scored four.

Augsburg won their second game of the season last weekend, thanks to summer addition Ermedin Demirovic’s second Bundesliga goal for the club, which was enough to secure all three points away to promoted Werder Bremem. Enrico’s team also defeated Bayer Leverkusen on Matchday 2, but they lost their remaining four games to Freiburg, Mainz, Hoffenheim, and Hertha Berlin. Worryingly for a club used to battling in the lower ranks of the Bundesliga, three of those defeats have come at home. In Bremen, attackers Andre Hahn and Florian Niederlechner were called up; however, Enrico is anticipated to take a more cautious approach against the defending champions. Full-back Mads Pedersen, who scored in their 2-1 triumph against their famed neighbours last season, and central midfielder Arne Maier should start.

Augsburg can play effortlessly after last time’s decisive win, but we don’t expect Augsburg to be able to contain Bayern Munich in the next Bundesliga game. It wouldn’t be surprising if one of the bottom teams managed to keep up with champions Bayern Munich during the season, but Bayern is more likely to win in the end, given their quality and depth. Of all the possible options, a draw is most likely excluded from the list (10.9%), and the bookmakers have clearly stated that their team is a clear favourite with an 82.8% chance of winning, while the chances of Augsburg are 6.3%.

Bayern Munich, on the other hand, is currently third in the league rankings and has yet to reach its stride this season. The Bavarians defeated Barcelona 2-0 in their previous match and will be confident going into this one. Barcelona absolutely dominated Bayern Munich in the first half of their Champions League match, but they did well to capitalise on their chances after the break. On the day, Leroy Sane and Alphonso Davies were excellent, and they will want to show their worth this weekend. Bayern news is Kingsley Coman, Lucas Hernandez, and Bouna Sarr are all injured and won’t be able to play in this game. Benjamin Pavard suffered an injury versus Barcelona this week and is unlikely to be involved on Saturday.